Filter by Subcategory
ed2go: Online Courses
Online Learning at Ed2Go!
Welcome to online learning! Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners.Most courses run for six weeks (with a ten-day grace period at the end).
Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
Courses start at $99!!
START DATES: New course sessions begin every six weeks.
Please visit our Online Instruction Center to see exact start dates for the courses that interest you.
REQUIREMENTS: All courses require Internet access, E-mail, Microsoft Internet Explorer, or Firefox web browsers. Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit our Online Instruction Center for more information.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Visit our Online Instruction Center:
Click the COURSES link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the ENROLL NOW button.
Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the CLASSROOM link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and password you selected during enrollment.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Speed Spanish
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2016
- Introduction to SQL
- Grammar Refresher
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Discover Sign Language
- Accounting Fundamentals II
- Introduction to Python 3 Programming
- Introduction to QuickBooks Online
- GRE Preparation - Part 1 (Verbal and Analytical)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Explore a Career in Medical Coding
- Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh, My!
- Introduction to Interior Design
- Writing Essentials
- Effective Business Writing
- Spanish for Medical Professionals
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems
- Speed Spanish II
- Real Estate Investing
- Project Mgmt Professional (PMP) Prep I
- GRE Preparation - Part 2 (Quantitative)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016
- Certificate in Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Drawing for the Absolute Beginner
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Intermediate SQL
- Secrets of Better Photography
- Using Social Media in Business
- Beginning Conversational French
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Personal Finance
- Basic CompTIA A+ Certification Prep
- Achieving Success with Difficult People
- Creating Web Pages
- Explore a Career as an Administrative Medical Assistant
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Mastering Your Digital SLR Camera
Adult Basic Education (ABE)
with Terryl Jensen, RSU16 Adult Education
Learn to read or improve reading, writing and math skills. Study for license, certification or citizenship exams; learn English as a second language.
FREE, but you must pre-register. Please register here to receive a call from us, or call 345-3217 directly for an appointment.
with Andrea Winslow, Marshwood Adult & Community Education
Students are invited to come in during this open lab to catch up on homework, study for exams, or to use the computers for school or job search related tasks.
We also offer HiSET pre-testing, Accuplacer testing and proctored exams during the Academic Lab each week.
Must be registered with Marshwood Adult Education. Call 207-384-5703 for more details and to register.
Lab hours: Wednesdays 5pm-8pm, through Dec 11th.
Distance Learning Ed2Go
with Ed2GO Distance Learning, Orono-Hampden-Old Town Adult Ed Partnership
Nearly 500 professional development and personal enrichment classes are available online through ed2go. All classes are led by expert instructors and fit into a convenient 6 week format.
View a complete catalog of classes at www.ed2go.com/rsu26 or www.ed2go.com/rsu34
HiSET Prep and Testing
with Jennifer Chick, Oak Hill Adult & Community Education
Similar to the GED®, the HiSET® exam measures learning developed through life experiences in areas of Reading, Science, Social Studies, Math and Writing. Preparation classes, predictor tests and exams are free. Must be seventeen or older. Accommodations are available for persons with documented disabilities per Americans with Disabilities Act. Call us at 375-6605 for more information or to start working toward a HiSET credential.