with Various Staff, Valley Unified Continuing Education
Want to get your High School Diploma or HS Equivalency Diploma?
Need help as you pursue your college degree?
Do you have a child at home?
Family Literacy makes families stronger. Families that learn together, grow together. Our Family Literacy program serves adult learners and children aged birth through eight years.
Participating families have access to a full range of services, including:
- High School Diploma & Hiset Preparation
- College Ready Courses;
- Reading Writing, Math & computer classes;
- Individualized learning plans and schedules;
- At-home tutoring, Transportation;
- Career exploration & preparation resources;
- Parent Education sessions; Early Childhood Testing;
- Parent & Child Integrated activities;
- Early Childhood language development, early reading services, social & gross motor skill development.
Schedules are designed around individual needs and availability. Start times are flexible throughout the year.
- Remote and distance learning options are also available.
- A formal meeting with the Program Director or Program Services Coordinator is required.
- All Academic students must complete orientation paperwork and assessment testing before being assigned to classes.
Mon - Fri
Valley Unified Continuing Ed - Fort Kent Campus
84 Pleasant Street
Fort Kent, ME 04743 Get directions