Academy of Medical Professionals
with Academy of Medical Professions, RSU16 Adult Education
Become NATIONALLY Certified in as little as 10 to 20 weeks!
• Dental Assisting with RHS certification
• Clinical Medical Assistant with CCMA
• Group Fitness and Personal Training (AFAA)
• Medical Coding with CPC Certification
• Medical Office Specialist (CMAA & Billing Certification)
• Medical Transcription Certificate
• Pharmacy Technician with PTCB
For more details about these and other medical professional courses, including payment plans or to register, please contact Academy of Medical Professions at 866-516-8274 or 207-721-0714, or visit www.academyofmedicalprofessions.com.
Jan 2 - Jun 11th, 2020
Mon - Thu from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Adult Ed Learning Center
129 Elm Street
Mechanic Falls, ME 04256 Get directions